Monday, May 02, 2011

Sneak Peek ~

Coming Soon ~

How to Make: PAPER RUFFLES
Using a Home Sewing Machine & Crepe Paper Streamers


This little project of mine has been in the works for a while now, as some of you already know and have been patiently waiting!

Everything you've ever wanted to know about how to create pretty ruffled crepe trims; sewing, dying, applying and more! I give you all my tried and true sources, tips and techniques. This is a no holds barred tell all which takes the little secrets and frustration out of creating these lovely trims. You {barely} even need to know how to use a sewing machine ~ you'll be a pro right from the start!

This will answer all your burning questions like ~
Can I sew paper ruffles just like yours?
Are all crepe streamers the same quality?
Will I really be able to make beautiful flowers?
...and oh so much more

It's going to be wonderful, you'll see...and guess what, not only will you be able to get a hard copy in your hot little hands, but you'll be able to view it on ANY digital or PDF reader, even your iPad ~ I know, so exciting!

I'll be in touch soon with all the details on where you can get one ~

6 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

Look forward to finding out about being able to get all the info.
Beautiful paper ruffles

Anonymous said...

Oh HEidi I can't wait! How exciting! What an amazing project! xox

LuLu Kellogg said...

Exciting! I will definitely need this!

Happy Tuesday!
LuLu~*xoxo

Jennifer Hayslip said...

Congrats Heidi! This is so exciting! I would LOVE how to learn how to make crepe paper ruffles. I just need to learn how to operate a sewing machine first. hee! hee! ;) XO,Jenn

Heidi said...

How exciting! I was able to mention your Etsy store in a recent article I wrote! Can't wait to see what you've written to help us make your perfect ruffles!
Hugs, Heidi

Anonymous said...

yay! what a great idea! hoping all is well and wonderful with you! xoxo